Follow these steps to install AVG Internet Security - Unlimited:
- Click here to download AVG Internet Security - Unlimited from the AVG website.
- Right-click the downloaded setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- In the top-right corner of the welcome screen, select your installation language, and click Continue.
- Enter your AVG MyAccount username and password, and click Log in.
Note: If you don't have an AVG MyAccount yet, you can either create a new account, or skip this step at this point.
- Restart your computer if prompted.
AVG is now installed. Double-click the AVG icon on your desktop to open the AVG management console, and click the AVG Internet Security to open your program.
Note: If you did not log in to your AVG MyAccount during installation, you need to log in to your account via the AVG management console to activate your program.
Activate AVG Internet Security - Unlimited
When you purchase a subscription for AVG Internet Security - Unlimited, the information about your purchase is stored in your AVG MyAccount that you used or created during the purchase. To activate your product with the subscription, it is necessary to connect the product to your AVG MyAccount. If the product is already installed and you are not connected to your AVG MyAccount, follow these steps:
- Double-click the AVG icon on your desktop to open the AVG management console.
- Click Connect in the top-right corner of the screen, then click Log in to an existing account.
- Type your email address and the password you created for your AVG MyAccount during the purchase, and click Log in.
Your product is now activated. You can view and manage all of your AVG products in the AVG dashboard or in your AVG MyAccount.
Note: If you forget your password, go to AVG MyAccount, click Forgot your password?, and enter the email address used to create the account during the purchase process. The email address is the same address where you received the confirmation email after purchase.